TBE Jewish Heritage Tour to Central Europe, led by Rabbi Joshua and Mara Hammerman
July 2 to July 14, 2017
Deadline to register March 3, 2017
Jewish life flourished in Central Europe for nearly a thousand years before the devastation of the Holocaust. Now it is being reborn before our eyes. On this 4-star tour, led by Rabbi Joshua and Mara Hammerman, we will explore the rich heritage of Ashkenazi Jewry while paying homage to the victims of an unfathomable hatred. We’ll bear witness to the horrors of Auschwitz, the Warsaw Ghetto and Terezin, some of the most historic synagogues of Europe, while also seeing the rebirth of Jewish culture in Berlin and Krakow and other restored centers of Jewish life. Accommodations will be 4-star and Kosher food will be available. This trip is not appropriate for young children, but teenagers and college students are most welcome. Open to TBE members and to the general public on a first come, first served basis.
Click here to view the itinerary!
Please do not purchase flights until the trip is confirmed.
Book Now $3833 per person
Make A Deposit
To make a deposit and hold your spot on this trip, fill in your credit card details and billing address below. You will receive a receipt by email.
Tour Deposit: $300.00 per person
- 12 Nights lodging in 4-star hotels in Krakow, Prague, Warsaw, Budapest, and Berlin (double occupancy)
- 1 Full-time tour guide
- Private bus and driver, including AC and WC on bus
- Breakfast every day
- 3 Additional meals, as indicated on itinerary
- All speakers, sites, and entrance fees
- Dedicated customer service representative
- Online payment collection, including credit card processing fees
Trip Does Not Include
- Travel Medical or Cancellation Insurance STRONGLY RECOMMENDED
- Customary tips to drivers, guides, and hotel staff
- Additional meals, snacks, and water bottles
- Single supplement ($895)
- Anything not explicitly mentioned in included section