Decades of relationship building around the world empowers MEJDI Tours with exclusive, behind-the-scenes access in all of our destinations. This not only allows us to take travelers behind closed doors—meeting the people they want to meet and going the places they want to go—but enables us to foster meaningful, lasting relationships with local organizations on behalf of your group.
Meet Leaders, Peace Builders & More
Unrivaled in the industry, MEJDI’s exclusive access regularly facilitates meetings and discussions with individuals and groups, including but not limited to:
- Religious leaders
- Tribal leaders
- Cultural leaders
- Ethnic leaders
- Business leaders
- Peace builders
- Grassroots activists
- And many more
MEJDI’s deep global roots allows us to offer travelers our pioneering multiple perspective approach to tourism, enabling group leaders to choose from a variety of tour guides and speakers based on values, goals, and needs.
Enjoy Authentic Experiences
Our exclusive access also allows MEJDI travelers to enjoy authentic once-in-a-lifetime experiences such as:
- Homestays and home-cooked meals
- Elite safety and security
- Musical performances at local homes
- Worship at local churches
- Shabbat services at area synagogues
- Prayer at renowned mosques
- Connecting academic groups to local universities
- Private audiences with religious and political leaders
- The Rabbi of Masada
- Imam of Al-Aqsa
- President of the Palestinian Authority (PA)
- Prominent Israeli Parliament members
- On-location discussions with renowned archaeologists at restricted archaeological sites
- Much, much more
Why just scratch the surface of the Middle East, Western Europe, and Asia when you can go deeper with MEJDI? Thrill your group with inspiring and illuminating experiences you simply won’t find anywhere else.
Interested in learning more about MEJDI’s exclusive access? Contact us!