The Holy Land: A New Way
May 9 to May 16, 2020
Deadline to register January 8, 2020
Visit all the must see sites, while being guided , an Israeli and a Palestinian, in an immersive travel experience that takes you behind the doors of mosques, churches, and synagogues, through the halls of Palestinian and Israeli government, into active dig sites, and into the homes of Arab, Jewish, and Druze locals.
MEJDI’s trained guide-facilitators help open a conversation, answer difficult ques- tions, model friendship through respectful dialogue and disagreement, and give travelers an opportunity to encounter new voices and perspectives.
Check out the detailed tour itinerary (also located at the bottom of this page).
Check out a four minute TED talk by the founder of MEJDI in which he outlines the history and philosophy behind the company.
Before you Register:
- Read through the Terms and Conditions
- Do not book your flight until you receive the tour confirmation email from us. This tour requires a minimum number of travelers to run and we will send out the tour confirmation (and update this note on the webpage) as soon as we have met that number.
- If you are registering for more than one person, please email Shannon Okuonghae ([email protected]) with the following information for each traveler:
- Name (First and Last)
- Email (If they would like to receive pre-trip communication from us)
- Phone Number
- If you are requesting single or double rooms. There is a single room supplement fee of $585 as the tour price is based on double occupancy in a hotel room.
- If you are also planning to participate on the pre and/or post-trip extension tour(s), please email please email Shannon Okuonghae ([email protected]) to register.
- Tour price: $2295
Book Now $2295 per person
Make A Deposit
To make a deposit and hold your spot on this trip, fill in your credit card details and billing address below. You will receive a receipt by email.
Tour Deposit: $300.00 per person
- 7 nights’ accommodation (double occupancy)
- 1 MEJDI-Trained Guide for 3 days
- 2 MEJDI-Trained Guides for 4 days
- 8 days of private group transportation, including 1 group arrival and 1 group departure airport transfers
- Meals listed in the itinerary: 7 breakfasts and 7 dinners
- Entrances, sites, and honorariums for speakers
- Audio headsets on touring days
- Water on bus throughout tour
- Customary tips for drivers, guides, and included hotel/wait staff
- Dedicated pre-trip customer service and on-ground support
Trip Does Not Include
- International airfare
- Travel insurance-HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Single Supplement: $585 (as available)
- Meals not included in the itinerary
- Transportation outside of the group itinerary
- Anything not explicitly mentioned in the included section