Rodfei Shalom (Pursuers of Peace) Tour of Israel and the West Bank
February 18 to February 27, 2020
Deadline to register November 8, 2019
Our ten day tour will expose participants to both Jewish and Palestinian narratives about the Mideast conflict through direct contact with people (Jews and Arabs) and places — both within Green Line Israel, and on the West Bank. We will also meet with and learn from inspiring people who are trying to bridge the gaps and promote coexistence through dialogue and joint projects.
This is not a typical Israel tour. Participants will likely be exposed at times to viewpoints and perspectives which are new to them, or with which they disagree. Participants will have the opportunity to raise questions and to process what they’ve heard and experienced, both the hard parts and the inspiring parts. Join Rabbi Elkin and other members of the Narayever community for this unique tour.
Check out the detailed tour itinerary (also located at the bottom of this page).
Check out a four minute TED talk by the founder of MEJDI in which he outlines the history and philosophy behind the company.
Optional Pre-Trip Extension for First Time Visitors to Israel (February 17-18)
For detailed information and pricing, check out the pre-trip extension tour itinerary listed on the general tour itinerary (link above or at the bottom of the page). There is a minimum number of travelers (10) needed in order to run the pre-trip extension.
To register for the extension portion of this tour, please email Shannon Okuonghae ([email protected]) by or before the tour registration deadline.
Before you Register:
- Read through the Terms and Conditions (deposits are non-refundable)
- Do not book your flight until you receive the Tour Confirmation email from us. This tour requires a minimum number of travelers to run and we will send out the Tour Confirmation (and update this note on the webpage) as soon as we have met that number.
- If you are registering for more than one person, please email Shannon Okuonghae ([email protected]) with the following information for each traveler:
- Name (First and Last)
- Email (If they would like to receive pre-trip communication from us)
- Phone Number
- If you are requesting single or double rooms. There is a single room supplement fee of $780 USD as the tour price is based on double occupancy in a hotel room.
*Pricing varies based on number of participants:
20 – 25 Paying participants – $3,110 USD Per person
15 – 19 Paying participants – $3,500 USD Per person
Book Now $3500* USD per person
Make A Deposit
To make a deposit and hold your spot on this trip, fill in your credit card details and billing address below. You will receive a receipt by email.
Tour Deposit: $300.00 per person
- 9 nights’ accommodation at the following hotels or similar (double occupancy): Harmony Hotel (Jerusalem), Golden Hotel (Taybeh), Market House Hotel (Jaffa)
- 2 MEJDI tour guides
- 8 days of private bus transportation
- 1 group departure airport transfer
- Meals listed in the itinerary: 9 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 5 dinners
- Bottled water available on the bus daily
- Personal headsets for daily use
- Entrances, sites, and honorariums for speakers
- Customary tips for drivers, guides, and hotel staff (including porterage)
- Dedicated pre-trip customer service and on-ground support
Trip Does Not Include
- Travel insurance-HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- International airfare
- Single room supplement of $780 USD
- Optional pre-trip extension - $425 USD Per person (minimum 10 travelers)
- Individual / group airport transfers outside of the included transfers
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Anything not explicitly mentioned in the included section