The Maryam Activism Tour
March 8 to March 17, 2019
Deadline to register November 8, 2018
The Qal’bu Maryam Women’s Mosque, in collaboration with American Friends of Combatants for Peace, is pleased to offer the Maryam Activism Tour into Palestine and Israel. The objectives of this trip are three-fold;
1) Combining activism and travel. Creating the mindset of conscious travel for women (and men!) from diverse backgrounds going to spaces they would not necessarily reach on their own.
2) Geo-political awareness and peace activism to engage again mindfully and in a practical manner a space that needs further critical engagement and educational awareness.
3) Begin communicating in dialogue through travel that connects history, culture, language, interfaith and gendered experiences to produce new friends and common lasting connections to influence positive change.
Please note there is a minimum number of participants needed in order for this tour to run. The price for this tour will also vary depending on the number of participants, as indicated below:
25-30 paying participants – $2,990 per person
20-24 paying participants – $3,190 per person
15-19 paying participants – $3,575 per person
Trip Code: COM.030819
Book Now $3575 per person
A $300 deposit per person is due to hold your place. By making this deposit you agree to the tour terms and conditions and statement of responsibility so please review them carefully.
The $ 300.00 deposit is due Thursday, November 8, 2018. Final payment is due by Saturday, December 8, 2018.
Make A Deposit
To make a deposit and hold your spot on this trip, fill in your credit card details and billing address below. You will receive a receipt by email.
Tour Deposit: $300.00 per person
- 9 nights of accommodation at the following hotels1 or similar (double occupancy): National Hotel Jerusalem, Grand Park Hotel Bethlehem, Mirador Hotel Ramallah, Melody Hotel Tel Aviv
- 2 MEJDI-Trained guides for 9 days
- 10 days of private bus transportation
- Group arrival and departure airport transfers
- Meals listed in the itinerary (see attachment below)
- All entrance fees for sites mentioned in the itinerary (see attachment below)
- Water on the bus throughout the tour
- Customary tips to drivers, guides, and hotel staff
- Dedicated customer service representatives in USA and Jerusalem
Trip Does Not Include
- Travel Insurance (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
- Single Room Supplement ($450)
- Meals not listed on the itinerary
- Anything not explicitly mentioned in the included section