LifeWorks' Culinary and Wellness Tour of Israel
May 3 to May 10, 2020
Deadline to register December 1, 2019
Whether this is your first or tenth visit, experience the unique flavors of this ancient land on LifeWorks’ culinary and wellness tour of Israel. With a unique approach that balances exceptional food with radical self-care, the tour features a diverse array of people and cuisines.
With Ilana Siegal, founder of LifeWorks Studio in Great Barrington, Massachusetts, leading the tour, there will be ample opportunities for yoga classes, personal development, and some pampering.
The tour highlights diverse ethnic, religious, and national backgrounds represented in Israel food scene: Taste your way through the Old City of Jerusalem, savor by the hip urban zest of Tel Aviv, and sample the distinct aromas and authentic dishes found deep in the hills and valleys of northern Israel.
Experience everything from street food and shuks to gourmet restaurants, from humble home kitchens to high end underground dinner parties, and from home cooking demonstrations to full on master class cooking workshops.
Join us for this once-in-a-lifetime journey that will celebrate the hospitality and vibrant cultures of Israel’s local communities.
Check out the detailed tour itinerary (also located at the bottom of this page).
Travelers from Western Massachusetts may qualify for a $1500 Israel travel subsidy from the Harold Grinspoon Foundation. For more information, visit https://hgf.org/grants-
Before you register:
- Read through the Terms and Conditions
- Do not book your flight until you receive the tour confirmation email from us. This tour requires a minimum number of travelers to run and we will send out the tour confirmation (and update this note on the webpage) as soon as we have met that number.
- If you are registering for more than one person, please email Shannon Okuonghae ([email protected]) with the following information for each traveler:
- Name (First and Last)
- Email (If they would like to receive pre-trip communication from us)
- Phone Number
- If you are requesting single or double rooms. There is a single room supplement fee of $935 as the tour price is based on double occupancy in a hotel room.
- *Price may decrease based on number of travelers, please see the below pricing tier. Please note: Pricing varies based on a number of factors (duration of tour, type and location of sites and attractions, quality of hotels, etc).
Book Now $4980 per person
Make A Deposit
To make a deposit and hold your spot on this trip, fill in your credit card details and billing address below. You will receive a receipt by email.
Tour Deposit: $300.00 per person
- 7 nights’ accommodation at the following hotels or similar (double occupancy): Bezalel (Jerusalem), Elma (Zichron), Fabric House (Tel Aviv)
- 1 MEJDI-trained guide for 8 days (May 3 - 10)
- 7 days of private bus transportation
- Water will be available on the bus for refills throughout the tour
- Personal headsets for daily use
- Meals listed in the itinerary: 7 breakfasts, 7 lunches (including 3 food samples/tours that are sufficient to be considered lunch) and 8 dinners (wine or alcohol will be provided in all dinners with the exception of dinner on day 7)
- Entrances, sites, and honorariums for speakers
- Customary tips for drivers, guides, and hotel staff (including porterage)
- Dedicated pre-trip customer service and on-ground support
Trip Does Not Include
- International airfare
- Travel insurance-HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Single room supplement of $935 per person
- Arrival and departure airport transfers
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Anything not explicitly mentioned in the included section