IsrArts: Experiencing Israel through the Arts
May 18 to May 26, 2020
Deadline to register January 17, 2020
Join Deborah Baer Mozes, Artistic Director of Philadelphia’s Theatre Ariel and Rabbi David Ackerman of Beth Am Israel on IsrArts, a unique, up close and personal, arts and culture tour of Israel, May 18-26, 2020. IsrArts is rooted in the Zionist pioneer Ahad Ha’am Cultural Zionist vision on a nation own culture, language, and historical foundation. We will go behind the scene to experience through workshops, performances, and walking tours, the best of Israeli theatre, dance, music, literature, galleries, poetry, film, and craft markets to enter into the soul of Israel. You will enter into the soul of Israel’s cultural, ethnic and religious diversity through the lens of its arts and culture.
Check out the Full Tour Itinerary!
Before you Register:
- Read through the Terms and Conditions
- Do not book your flight until you receive the tour confirmation email from us. This tour requires a minimum number of travelers to run and we will send out the tour confirmation (and update this note on the webpage) as soon as we have met that number.
- If you are registering for more than one person, please email Shannon Okuonghae ([email protected]) with the following information for each traveler:
- Name (First and Last)
- Email (If they would like to receive pre-trip communication from us)
- Phone Number
- If you are requesting single or double rooms. There is a single room supplement fee of $1,150 as the tour price is based on double occupancy in a hotel room.
- *Price may decrease based on number of travelers, please see the below pricing tier.
- Pricing tiers:
- 24+ paying participants – $3,780 per person
- 20-23 paying participants – $3,930 per person
- 16-19 Paying participants – $4,170 per person
Book Now $4170 per person
Make A Deposit
To make a deposit and hold your spot on this trip, fill in your credit card details and billing address below. You will receive a receipt by email.
Tour Deposit: $300.00 per person
- 8 nights’ accommodation at the following hotels or similar (double occupancy): Belazel (Jerusalem) and Fabric (Tel Aviv)
- 1 MEJDI dual-perspective trained guide for 8 days
- All tickets to performances, workshops, performance centers, museums, and to sites listed on the itinerary
- Meals listed in the itinerary: 8 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- 7 days of private bus transportation throughout the tour
- Water on the bus throughout the tour
- Headsets for daily personal use
- Customary tips for drivers, guides, and hotel staff
- Dedicated pre-trip customer service and on-ground support
Trip Does Not Include
- International airfare (Don't book until your trip is confirmed!)
- Travel insurance - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Single room supplement - $1150
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- All airport transfers (arrival and departure)
- Anything not explicitly mentioned in the included section