IsrArts: Experiencing Israel through the Arts
June 15 to June 23, 2019
Deadline to register February 15, 2019
Join Deborah Baer Mozes, Artistic Director of Philadelphia’s Theatre Ariel, on IsrArts, a unique, up close and personal, arts and culture tour of Israel, June 15-23 2019. IsrArts is rooted in the Zionist pioneer Ahad Ha’am vision of a Cultural Zionism that strived for “a Jewish state and not merely a state of Jews,” one with its own culture, language, and historical foundation. We will go behind the scene to experience through workshops, performances and walking tours, the best of Israeli theatre, dance, music, literature, museums, galleries, craft markets, poetry, film, food, and wine to enter into the soul of Israel.
Check out the Full Tour Itinerary!
Additional resources and information are located at the bottom of this page.
To learn more about the MEJDI Tours mission and how we’re using tourism to build a more peaceful world, check out the video below:
Book Now $3995 per person
A $300 deposit per person is due to hold your place. By making this deposit you agree to the tour terms and conditions and statement of responsibility so please review them carefully.
The $ 300.00 deposit is due Friday, February 15, 2019. Final payment is due by Friday, March 15, 2019.
Make A Deposit
To make a deposit and hold your spot on this trip, fill in your credit card details and billing address below. You will receive a receipt by email.
Tour Deposit: $300.00 per person
- 8 nights' accommodation at the following hotels or similar (double occupancy): Arthur (Jerusalem) and Fabric (Tel Aviv)
- 1 MEJDI dual-perspective trained guide for 8 days
- All tickets to performances, workshops, performance centers, museums, and to sites listed on the itinerary
- Meals listed in the itinerary: 8 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- 7 days of private bus transportation throughout the tour
- Water on the bus throughout the tour
- Headsets for daily personal use
- Customary tips for drivers, guides, and hotel staff
- Dedicated pre-trip customer service and on-ground support
Trip Does Not Include
- International airfare (Don't book until your trip is confirmed!)
- Travel insurance - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Single room supplement - $935
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- All airport transfers (arrival and departure)
- Anything not explicitly mentioned in the included section