A View Across the Divides: Healing Across the Divides in Israel and the West Bank
March 24 to April 3, 2019
Deadline to register January 4, 2019
Join Healing Across the Divides and Executive Director, Norbert Goldfield, for a unique and unforgettable journey to Israel and the West Bank. This will be a small, intimate group enabling an in-depth look at how local health initiatives are helping improve lives and empower communities. Our Israeli and Palestinian guides will provide a dual narrative perspective of the culture, politics, history and geography of this extraordinary region. There will also be plentiful opportunities for sightseeing, shopping, and time to indulge in the local tantalizing cuisine.
Stephanie Schamess (email@example.com) and Barbara Nachman (firstname.lastname@example.org) are the coordinators for the Healing Across the Divides travel program. Feel free to reach out with any questions regarding the tour.
Post-Trip Petra, Jordan Extension
April 4-7, 2019
There will be an optional three day post-tour extension to Jordan from April 4-7, 2019. See the itinerary below. Please let Shannon Okuonghae (email@example.com) know if you are interested in traveling on this extension.
Trip Code: HADx.032419
Book Now $3,820 per person
A $300.00 deposit per person is due to hold your place. By making this deposit you agree to the tour terms and conditions and statement of responsibility so please review them carefully.
The $ 300.00 deposit is due Friday, January 4, 2019. Final payment is due by Friday, January 11, 2019.
Make A Deposit
To make a deposit and hold your spot on this trip, fill in your credit card details and billing address below. You will receive a receipt by email.
Tour Deposit: $300.00 per person
- 10 nights’ accommodations based on double occupancy in the following hotels or similar: Market House (Tel Aviv), Eyal (Jerusalem), Ein Gedi Hotel
- 9 days of private transportation
- 2 full-time MEJDI-trained guides for 9 days
- All entrance fees for sites mentioned in the itinerary (see attachment below)
- Meals listed per the itinerary (see attachment below)
- Local wine and beer included at 3 meals
- Water on the bus throughout the tour
- Headsets for personal use throughout the tour
- 1 Map per person
- Customary tips to drivers, guides, and hotel staff
- Dedicated customer service representatives in USA and Jerusalem
Trip Does Not Include
- Travel Insurance (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
- Airport transfers
- Single Room Supplement ($1,030)
- Meals not listed on the itinerary
- Anything not explicitly mentioned in the included section