A View Across the Divides: Healing Across the Divides in Israel and the West Bank
March 22 to April 1, 2020
Deadline to register December 20, 2019
Join Healing Across the Divides and Executive Director, Norbert Goldfield, for a unique and unforgettable journey to Israel and the West Bank. This will be a small, intimate group enabling an in-depth look at how local health initiatives are helping improve lives and empower communities. Our Israeli and Palestinian guides will provide a dual narrative perspective of the culture, politics, history and geography of this extraordinary region. There will also be plentiful opportunities for sightseeing, shopping, and time to indulge in the local tantalizing cuisine.
Check out the detailed tour itinerary (also located at the bottom of this page).
Optional Post-Trip Extension to Jordan
(April 1 – 4, 2020)
For detailed information and pricing, check out the post-trip extension tour itinerary (also located at the very bottom of the page). There is a minimum number of travelers (10) needed in order to run the post-trip extension.
To register for the extension portion of this tour, please email Shannon Okuonghae ([email protected]) by or before the tour registration deadline.
Before you Register:
- Read through the Terms and Conditions
- Do not book your flight until you receive the Tour Confirmation email from us. This tour requires a minimum number of travelers to run and we will send out the Tour Confirmation (and update this note on the webpage) as soon as we have met that number.
- If you are registering for more than one person, please email Shannon Okuonghae ([email protected]) with the following information for each traveler:
- Name (First and Last)
- Email (If they would like to receive pre-trip communication from us)
- Phone Number
- If you are requesting single or double rooms. There is a single room supplement fee of $1,370 as the tour price is based on double occupancy in a hotel room.
*Pricing varies based on number of participants:
20-25 paying participants – $3,420 per person
15-19 paying participants – $3,620 per person
12-14 paying participants – $3,990 per person
Book Now $3,990* per person
Make A Deposit
To make a deposit and hold your spot on this trip, fill in your credit card details and billing address below. You will receive a receipt by email.
Tour Deposit: $300.00 per person
- 10 nights’ accommodations based on double occupancy in the following hotels or similar: Hotel 65 (Tel Aviv), Harmony (Jerusalem), Ein Gedi Hotel
- 9 days of private transportation
- 2 full-time MEJDI-trained guides for 9 days
- All entrance fees for sites mentioned in the itinerary (see attachment below)
- Meals listed per the itinerary (see attachment below)
- Local wine and beer included at 3 meals
- Water on the bus throughout the tour
- Headsets for personal use throughout the tour
- 1 Map per person
- Customary tips to drivers, guides, and hotel staff
- Dedicated customer service representatives in USA and Jerusalem
Trip Does Not Include
- International Airfare
- Travel Insurance (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
- Airport transfers
- Single Room Supplement ($1,370)
- Meals not listed on the itinerary
- Anything not explicitly mentioned in the included section