A Holy Land Tour with St. John's Lutheran Church (Tour Code: SJLx.070919)
July 9 to July 17, 2019
Deadline to register March 18, 2019
Pastor Mike Blackwell invites you to join him in walking the footsteps of Jesus on a personally designed MEJDI tour of the Holy Land. Experience the pages of the Bible come alive as we visit the places where Jesus lived and carried out his ministry and picture what life was like when he was alive
A special feature of this tour will be time spent with residents of differing perspectives currently living in the land of the Bible today. Join me on this tour and your reading of the Bible will never be the same!
There is an optional extension tour of Petra and the Red Sea from July 17-19, 2019.
Prices and detailed tour information is available in the resources section at the bottom of the webpage. (Optional Extension Itinerary). If you are interested in joining the Petra Extension, please contact Shannon Okuonghae at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 349-1554 ext. 303.
This tour is officially confirmed to run so flights can be booked. There is a group flight planned for this trip. Please see the details below. The deadline to make your flight deposit is March 11, 2019.
If you are interested in booking the group flight or working with a travel agent to book your own flight for this tour, please contact:
Stop by Immanuel Lutheran Church for an opportunity to hear from Pastor Mike Blackwell on the details of the tour and all that is included!
Date: Saturday, January 26, 2019
Location: Immanuel Lutheran Church (107 Scott Street, Tonawanda, NY 14150)
RSVP to Mike Blackwell at 716-713-7305
The tour price will vary based on the number of participants.
15-20 Participants: $2,520
10-14 Participants: $2,995
Book Now $2995* per person
Make A Deposit
To make a deposit and hold your spot on this trip, fill in your credit card details and billing address below. You will receive a receipt by email.
Tour Deposit: $300.00 per person
- 8 Nights' Accommodation at the Following Hotels or Similar (double occupancy): Metropolitan (Tel Aviv), Degania Guesthouse (Galilee), David (Dead Sea), National (Jerusalem)
- MEJDI Dual-Perspective Trained Guides for 8 days
- All Entrance Fees to Sites and Attractions Listed on the Itinerary
- Meals Listed in the Itinerary: 8 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches, 8 Dinners
- Private Bus Transportation Throughout the Tour
- Group Arrival and Departure Airport Transfers
- Water on the Bus Throughout the Tour
- Customary Tips for Drivers, Guides, and Hotel Staff
- US-Based Traveler Services Representatives
Trip Does Not Include
- International Airfare (Don't book until your trip is confirmed!)
- Travel Insurance - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Single Room Supplement - $600
- Meals Not Mentioned in the Itinerary
- Individual Airport Transfers Outside of the Group Transfer
- Anything Not Explicitly Mentioned in the Included Section