Israel Food and Wine
May 6 to May 16, 2020
Deadline to register January 6, 2020
In-depth cultural discoveries, exclusive foodie experiences, and expert historical and biblical teaching are hallmarks of this unique experience in Israel. This trip will take you through every major geographical area. We will study place, context, and Bible in the mornings with cultural experiences in the afternoons. The trip includes stoping at 5 wineries, 1 microbrewery, 3 female-led entrepreneurial endeavors (Bedouin, Israeli, Palestinian), and meals with Bedouin, Druze, Arab, and Israeli families.
For more Information about Narrative of Places: http://www.narrativeofplace.com
Check out the detailed tour itinerary (also located at the bottom of this page).
Before you register:
- Read through the Terms and Conditions
- Do not book your flight until you receive the tour confirmation email from us. This tour requires a minimum number of travelers to run and we will send out the tour confirmation (and update this note on the webpage) as soon as we have met that number.
- If you are registering for more than one person, please email Shannon Okuonghae ([email protected]) with the following information for each traveler:
- Name (First and Last)
- Email (If they would like to receive pre-trip communication from us)
- Phone Number
- If you are requesting single or double rooms. There is a single room supplement fee of $918 as the tour price is based on double occupancy in a hotel room.
Book Now $6200 per person
Make A Deposit
To make a deposit and hold your spot on this trip, fill in your credit card details and billing address below. You will receive a receipt by email.
Tour Deposit: $300.00 per person
- 10 nights’ accommodation at the following hotels or similar (double occupancy): Shalom Hotel (Tel Aviv), Yehelim Boutique Hotel (Arad), Leonardo Boutique (Tiberias), Bay Club (Haifa), Mamilla Hotel (Jerusalem)
- 1 local MEJDI-Trained silent guide for 9 days in the field
- 9 days of private bus transportation
- Meals listed in the itinerary
- Entrances, sites, and honorariums for speakers
- Customary tips for drivers, guides, and hotel staff
- Water on the bus throughout the tour
- Headsets for daily use throughout the tour
- US and Jerusalem based customer service representatives
Trip Does Not Include
- International airfare
- Travel insurance-HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Single room supplement of $918 per person
- Airport transfers
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Anything not explicitly mentioned in the included section