FCC Litchfield CT: Palestinian/Israeli Mission Trip
November 30 to December 10, 2019
Deadline to register July 30, 2019
The FCC Litchfield Board of Missions invites you to join us in a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Israel to explore the Palestinian/Israeli conflict up close. Facilitated by Andy Larsen, peacemaker and public speaker, we will visit important sites to Christianity, Judaism and Islam, and dialogue with Israelis and Palestinians about their perspectives of the conflict. We will also explore our Christian faith by following in some of Jesus’ footsteps…
For information on Andy Larsen’s work, check out his website: http://worldlyholiness.com/
Click here for a detailed tour itinerary (also located at the bottom of this page).
There is an Optional Post-Trip Extension Tour to Jordan from December 10-12.
For detailed information and pricing, check out the post-trip Extension Tour Itinerary. There is a minimum number of travelers needed in order to run the post-trip extension.
To register for the extension portion of this tour, please email Shannon Okuonghae (email@example.com) by or before the tour registration deadline.
Before you Register:
- Read through the Terms and Conditions (deposits are non-refundable)
- Do not book your flight until you receive the Tour Confirmation email from us. This tour requires a minimum number of travelers to run and we will send out the Tour Confirmation (and update this note on the webpage) as soon as we have met that number.
- If you are registering for more than one person, please email Shannon Okuonghae (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information for each traveler:
- Name (First and Last)
- Email (If they would like to receive pre-trip communication from us)
- Phone Number
- If you are requesting single or double rooms. There is a single room supplement fee of $600 as the tour price is based on double occupancy in a hotel room.
*Pricing varies based on number of participants:
25-30 Paying participants – $2,095 Per Person
20-24 Paying participants – $2,215 Per Person
Book Now $2,215* per person
Make A Deposit
To make a deposit and hold your spot on this trip, fill in your credit card details and billing address below. You will receive a receipt by email.
Tour Deposit: $300.00 per person
- 10 nights’ accommodation at the following hotels or similar (double occupancy): Olympia Hotel (Tel Aviv), Holy Land Hotel (Jerusalem), Sea of Galilee Village (Galilee)
- Private bus transportation and driver
- 1 group arrival and 1 departure airport transfers (transfer times TBD)
- Meals listed in the itinerary: 10 Breakfasts, 3 lunches, 10 Dinners
- 2 MEJDI-Trained Guides (1 Palestinian, 1 Israeli)
- All speakers and entrance fees listed in the itinerary
- Customary tips for guides, drivers, and hotel staff
- Bottled water on the bus throughout the tour
- Personal headsets for daily use
- Dedicated pre-trip customer service and on-ground support
Trip Does Not Include
- Travel Insurance-HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Single Room Supplement of $765
- International Airfare
- Individual airport transfers outside of the group transfer
- Any meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Anything not explicitly mentioned in the included section