Colombian Cultural Tour with Aziz Abu Sarah
$5690 per person
TOUR DATES: September 1 – September 10, 2019
Now is a special time to travel to Colombia! This beautiful country has been emerging from its challenging past and is now at a turning point. Explore the multi-faceted dimensions of Colombian culture. Learn about the turbulent history and the transformations that have taken place, and are currently taking place right now. Immerse yourself in the local culture. Experience the varied and stunning landscapes of Colombia:- mountains, coffee haciendas, mangroves and tropical islands, and colonial cobblestone streets.
This tour was hand-crafted by our co-founder, Aziz Abu Sarah, and his work over the many years with universities, schools, NGOs, the U.S. Embassy, the tourism ministry, and other ministries in the region on how to foster a peaceful future in Colombia. You’ll have some amazing opportunities to meet local community leaders and learn about the projects that are helping to change Colombia for future generations.
Click HERE for a detailed itinerary.
Questions? E-mail MEJDI at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-349-1554
Before you Register:
- Read through the Terms and Conditions (deposits are non-refundable, unless the tour does not meet the minimum needed to run and is cancelled)
- Do not book your flight until you receive the Tour Confirmation email from us. This tour requires a minimum number of travelers to run and we will send out the Tour Confirmation (and update this note on the webpage) as soon as we have met that number.
- If you are registering for more than one person, please email Shannon Okuonghae (email@example.com) with the following information for each traveler:
- Name (First and Last)
- Email (If they would like to receive pre-trip communication from us)
- Phone Number
- If you are requesting single or double rooms. There is a single room supplement fee of $1,600 as the tour price is based on double occupancy in a hotel room.
Book Now $5690 per person
Make A Deposit
To make a deposit and hold your spot on this trip, fill in your credit card details and billing address below. You will receive a receipt by email.
Tour Deposit: $300.00 per person
- 9 nights’ accommodation at the following hotels or similar (double occupancy): Casa Medina (Bogota), Sites (Medellin), La Passion (Cartagena)
- 1 Local English Speaking Guide and MEJDI Co-Founder Tour Leader for 10 days
- 10 days of private bus transportation, including private arrival and departure airport transfers
- 2 Domestic flights (Bogota - Medellín & Medellín - Cartagena)
- Meals listed in the itinerary: 9 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 9 dinners
- Entrances, sites, and honorariums for speakers
- Customary tips for drivers, guides, and hotel staff (including porterage)
- Dedicated pre-trip customer service and on-ground support
Trip Does Not Include
- International airfare
- Travel insurance-HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Single room supplement - $1,600 Per person
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Anything not explicitly mentioned in the included section