Discover Morocco with Beth Shalom!
April 2 to April 12, 2020
Deadline to register December 6, 2019
Morocco is quickly becoming one of the world’s most sought-after tourist destinations. Join us as we explore Casablanca, through modern Rabat and to Tangier at the tip of the continent, the infinite blue labyrinth streets of Chefchaouen, and down to Fez, and still further south to the Sahara Desert; over to the timeless Marrakesh. Meeting local artisans and activists, and having a Passover Seder with the local Jewish community.
Led by Rabbi Edery and with 24/7 local guides, we will discover the abundance of natural and historical sites and explore Morocco’s rich and diverse cultural heritage. Steeped in its Muslim identity, it is historically inclusive of various types of people, cultures, and religions – mainly Berber/Amazigh culture, and especially a very long and rich Jewish presence.
Check out the detailed tour itinerary (also located at the bottom of this page).
For additional information, please contact Shana Lieberman, Office Manager at Beth Shalom:
E: [email protected]
Before you Register:
- Read through the Terms and Conditions
- Do not book your flight until you receive the tour confirmation email from us. This tour requires a minimum number of travelers to run and we will send out the tour confirmation (and update this note on the webpage) as soon as we have met that number.
- If you are registering for more than one person, please email Shannon Okuonghae ([email protected]) with the following information for each traveler:
- Name (First and Last)
- Email (If they would like to receive pre-trip communication from us)
- Phone Number
- If you are requesting single or double rooms. There is a single room supplement fee of $625 as the tour price is based on double occupancy in a hotel room.
- If you are also planning to participate on the pre and/or post-trip extension tour(s), please email please email Shannon Okuonghae ([email protected]) to register.
Book Now $3,690 per person
Make A Deposit
To make a deposit and hold your spot on this trip, fill in your credit card details and billing address below. You will receive a receipt by email.
Tour Deposit: $300.00 per person
- 9 nights’ accommodation in a mix of riads, hotels, and dessert tents as detailed in the itinerary (based on double occupancy)
- Overnight train from Tangier to Marrakech (2 passengers per cabin)
- 1 English-speaking Moroccan guide throughout tour
- 11 days of private transportation in deluxe bus with AC
- 1 group arrival and 1 group departure airport transfer
- Meals as listed in itinerary: 10 breakfasts, 5 dinners, 1 lunch
- Bottled water during meals and on bus daily
- Entrances, sites, and activities described in itinerary
- Customary tips for drivers, guides, and hotel staff (including porterage)
- Dedicated pre-trip traveler services and on-ground support
Trip Does Not Include
- Travel insurance-HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- International airfare
- Single room supplement of $625
- Individual airport transfers outside of the included group transfers
- Meals not mentioned in itinerary, drinks other than water, tips for servers where meal not included in tour price
- Anything not explicitly mentioned in the included section