2019 Multi Narrative Tour of Israel and Palestine sponsored by Hands of Peace
September 9 to September 19, 2019
Deadline to register May 9, 2019
JOIN US as we explore the rich historical, religious and cultural aspects of the Holy Land while connecting with the people who live there today. Gain an in-depth understanding of the political realities of life on both sides of the “Green Line” and engage with people who will share their personal stories.
The Hands of Peace Multi-Narrative Tour offers a unique window into life in this fascinating land. We will be accompanied every day by professional Palestinian and Israeli guides, who will share in-depth knowledge of the region through this complex journey. We will listen, challenge, discuss; we will walk, look and marvel; and we will break bread with Hands of Peace alumni!
- Touring the Holy Sites of Jerusalem
- Climbing Masada
- Floating in the Dead Sea
- Meeting Hands of Peace alumni and families
- Talking with prominent politicians and activists
- Visiting Palestinian and Israeli communities and a refugee camp
- Optional Five-Day Extension to Petra, Jordan
Check out the full Tour Itinerary here!
There is an optional Petra, Jordan extension from Sept. 19-25, 2019
For details and pricing information on this tour, check out the Extension Itinerary. To register for the extension tour, please contact Shannon Okuonghae at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 349-1554 ext. 303.
“It was amazing meeting new friends and learning about the issues of the region. The guides were great and exposed us to the complexities of the conflict, and educated us about the historical stories of the Holy Land.” George Silca, 2018 Trip Participant
Before you Register:
- Read through the Terms and Conditions (deposits are non-refundable)
- Do not book your flight until you receive the Tour Confirmation email from us. This tour requires a minimum number of travelers to run and we will send out the Tour Confirmation (and update this note on the webpage) as soon as we have met that number.
- If you are registering for more than one person, please email Shannon Okuonghae (email@example.com) with the following information for each traveler:
- Name (First and Last)
- Email (If they would like to receive pre-trip communication from us)
- Phone Number
- If you are requesting single or double rooms. There is a single room supplement fee of $675 as the tour price is based on double occupancy in a hotel room.
Book Now $3,995 per person
Make A Deposit
To make a deposit and hold your spot on this trip, fill in your credit card details and billing address below. You will receive a receipt by email.
Tour Deposit: $300.00 per person
- 10 nights’ accommodations
- MEJDI-trained guides (one Israeli and one Palestinian)
- 10 days of private bus transportation, including one group departure transfer to Ben Gurion airport
- Headsets for daily use
- Breakfast every day
- 18 additional meals, as indicated on itinerary
- All speakers, sites, and entrance fees
- Customary tips to drivers, guides, and hotel staff
- Dedicated traveler services representatives in USA and Jerusalem
Trip Does Not Include
- International Airfare
- Travel, medical, or cancellation insurance-HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Arrival airport transfer, departure airport transfers outside group transfer time
- Single Room Supplement – $675
- Individual airport transfers
- Anything not explicitly mentioned in included section
- Optional Petra extension