Strengthen your mission and inspire your vision with a customized MEJDI non-profit group tour that fosters meaningful connections at home and abroad.
A Tour Company That Understands Non-Profit Needs
As a certified B Corp founded on a socially responsible a business model, MEJDI Tours inherently understands the values, goals, and needs of non-profits.
A MEJDI tour can help your non-profit by:
- Fostering teambuilding
- Connecting your network to a wider global network
- Generating funds with a built-in fundraising component
- Taking care of logistical details, saving you both time and money
- Building intercultural bridges
- Inspiring your network to become more engaged
- Marketing your brand by offering white-label options
Empowering Communities, Expanding Minds
MEJDI Tours assists your non-profit in planning the group tour of a lifetime by offering:
- Inspiring destinations across the Middle East, Asia, and Western Europe.
- Comprehensive customized itineraries that speak to your organization’s values, goals, and needs.
- A multiple perspective approach to tourism that highlights local narratives, opening both hearts and minds.
- Exclusive, behind-the-scenes access to people and places inaccessible by other tour companies.
- A socially responsible business model that speaks to your organization’s community-based values.
- Unrivaled safety and security built on decades of partnership and communication.
- Extraordinary customer service from start to finish.
Interested in building a MEJDI group tour for your non-profit? Questions about how we can help meet your organization’s travel goals and needs? Contact us!