Interested in joining an already existing MEJDI group tour?
Ideal for couples or those traveling on their own, MEJDI offers many exciting open tours all featuring MEJDI’s exciting destinations, authentic experiences, rare cultural immersion, exclusive access, socially responsible business model, and so much more.
Start exploring our open tours, and get one step closer to making your travel dreams come true!
Currently Open Tours:
- Dual Narrative Multi-Day Tour of Israel and Palestine — December 15 — 22, 2019
- Rodfei Shalom (Pursuers of Peace) Tour of Israel and the West Bank — February 18 — 27, 2020
- 2020 Multi Narrative Tour of Israel and Palestine sponsored by Hands of Peace — March 2 — 12, 2020
- A View Across the Divides: Healing Across the Divides in Israel and the West Bank (2020) — March 22 — April 1, 2020
- Discover Morocco with Beth Shalom! — April 2 — 12, 2020
- LifeWorks' Culinary and Wellness Tour of Israel — May 3 — 10, 2020
- The Holy Land: A New Way — May 9 — 16, 2020
- IsrArts: Experiencing Israel through the Arts — May 18 — 26, 2020
- A Reason for Hope with Combatants for Peace — June 28 — July 8, 2020
JOIN ONE OF OUR NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC EXPEDITIONS
Don’t see dates or a tour that fit your interest?
Email us at [email protected] with your ideal dates and travel location and we will let you know when that experience becomes available!
Interested in planning a trip for your school, religious institution, or any other type of group? Tell us about it and find out how you can travel for free!!