An Interfaith, Dual-Narrative Journey of Discovery and Learning to Israel and the West Bank
October 23 to November 3, 2019
Deadline to register June 24, 2019
On this unique Trip, Second Baptist Church, Grace Lutheran Church, and Beth Emet will travel together to Israel and the West Bank with Palestinian and Jewish guides who will introduce us to the complex narratives and present-day realities of a land that is a home to each of our faith traditions. We will visit sites holy to Christians, Jews, and Muslims, learn about the modern history of the region, and spend time with Palestinians and Jews to gain greater understanding of the complex realities of the region and greater empathy for all its people.
**Please note that this trip is for members only. All non-members that are interested in traveling should contact Rabbi London directly (ALondon@bethemet.org)
**The price of this trip depends on the final group size. Please see the pricing tier below.
35-40 paying participants $3,110
30-34 paying participants $3,265
25-29 paying participants $3,475
20-24 paying participants $3,795
Book Now $3,795 per person
Not ready to book quite yet? Want know more about the tour? We'll send the full itinerary and everything you need to know straight to your inbox.
Make A Deposit
To make a deposit and hold your spot on this trip, fill in your credit card details and billing address below. You will receive a receipt by email.
Tour Deposit: $300.00 per person
- 11 nights’ hotel accommodation at the following hotels or similar, based on double occupancy: Prima Kings (Jerusalem), Kibbutz Ein Gedi Hotel (Dead Sea), Kinneret Village (Galilee), Bay Club Hotel (Haifa), Artplus Hotel (Tel Aviv)
- 2 MEJDI-Trained guides
- Transportation for 12 days, including group arrival and departure airport transfers
- Meals mentioned per the itinerary: 11 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 10 dinners
- Site entrance fees
- Customary tips for guides, driver and hotels
- Honorarium for all speakers
- Water bottles on the bus throughout the tour
- Headsets for daily personal use
- US and Jerusalem based customer service representatives
Trip Does Not Include
- International Airfare
- Travel Insurance-HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Single Supplement Room Fee- $1055
- Optional Dance/ Theater experience
- Transfers for travelers arriving/departing outside of group arrival/departure time
- Anything not explicitly mentioned in the included section