A Reason For Hope
June 28 to July 8, 2020
Deadline to register February 17, 2020
****Special Early Bird Pricing of $2900 if you register by January 3! ****
This tour will introduce you to Combatants for Peace’s work on the ground. Join our activists in their programs, learn about the movement and the conflict and see why there truly is ‘A Reason for Hope’ in the Holy Land. Along with learning about CfP activities, you will also have the opportunity to experience a beautiful, guided tour of both Israel and Palestine with two of our amazing and inspiring CfP activists.
Combatants for Peace was formed in 2006 when Israeli and Palestinian former combatants, people who had taken an active role in the conflict, laid down their weapons and established CfP. The egalitarian, bi-national, grassroots movement was founded on the belief that the cycle of violence can only be broken when Israelis and Palestinians join forces. Combatants for Peace is the only organization, worldwide, in which former fighters on both sides of an active conflict have laid down their weapons, choosing to work together for peace and justice. They were nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize in 2017 and 2018.
To learn more, about Combatants for Peace please visit www.afcfp.org/trips.
Check out the full tour itinerary here.
If you have any questions about this tour or CfP, please contact Beth Schuman, Executive Director of the American Friends of Combatants for Peace at [email protected].
Before you Register:
- Read through the Terms and Conditions
- Do not book your flight until you receive the tour confirmation email from us. This tour requires a minimum number of travelers to run and we will send out the tour confirmation (and update this note on the webpage) as soon as we have met that number.
- If you are registering for more than one person, please email Shannon Okuonghae ([email protected]) with the following information for each traveler:
- Name (First and Last)
- Email (If they would like to receive pre-trip communication from us)
- Phone Number
- If you are requesting single or double rooms. There is a single room supplement fee of $625 as the tour price is based on double occupancy in a hotel room. There are limited single rooms available.
- Early Bird Discounted Price is $2900 if you register by January 3. After January 3, the tour price will increase to $3200.
$2900 per person
- 10 nights (double occupancy) at the following hotels, or similar: Holy Land Hotel in Jerusalem, Jacir Palace in Bethlehem, El Mirador in Ramallah, Jericho Resort Village in Jericho, Cinema Hotel in Tel Aviv
- 2 MEJDI-Trained Guides
- Private bus transportation throughout the tour, including plus 1 group arrival transfer
- Meals listed in itinerary: 10 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 8 dinners
- Entrances, sites, and speaker honorariums, per itinerary
- Customary tips for drivers, guides, and hotel staff
- Water on bus throughout tour
- Dedicated pre-trip customer service and on-ground support
Trip Does Not Include
- International airfare
- Travel insurance-HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Single Supplement- $625 (limited availability)
- Anything not explicitly mentioned in the included section
- Transportation outside of group itinerary
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary