A Reason For Hope
November 2 to November 11, 2018
Deadline to register July 8, 2018
****To register for this tour, please call MEJDI Tours 703.349.1554 ext. 303****
This tour will introduce you to Combatants for Peace’s work on the ground. Join our activists in their programs, learn about the movement and the conflict and see why there truly is ‘A Reason for Hope’ in the Holy Land. Along with learning about CfP activities, you will also have the opportunity to experience a beautiful, guided tour of both Israel and Palestine with two of our amazing and inspiring CfP activists.
Combatants for Peace is an extraordinary organization. In 2006, Israeli and Palestinian former combatants, people who had taken an active role in the conflict, laid down their weapons and
established Combatants for Peace. The egalitarian, bi-national, grassroots movement was founded on the belief that the cycle of violence can only be broken when Israelis and Palestinians join forces. Combatants for Peace is the only organization, worldwide, in which former fighters on both sides of an active conflict have laid down their weapons, choosing to work together for peace and justice. They were nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize, 2017.
To learn more, about Combatants for Peace please visit www.afcfp.org/trips. If you have any questions about Combatants for Peace, please reach out to Beth Schuman, Executive Director of the American Friends of Combatants for Peace at email@example.com.
$2990 per person
A $300 deposit per person is due to hold your place. By making this deposit you agree to the tour terms and conditions and statement of responsibility so please review them carefully.
The $ 300.00 deposit is due Sunday, July 8, 2018. Final payment is due by Friday, August 3, 2018.
- 9 nights’ accommodation at the following hotels or similar (double occupancy): Saint George hotel Jerusalem, Grand Park hotel Bethlehem, Mirador hotel Ramallah, Hotel 65 Tel Aviv
- 2 MEJDI-Trained guides for 9 days
- 10 days of private bus transportation, including group arrival and departure airport transfers
- Meals listed in the itinerary: 9 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 5 dinners
- Entrances, sites, and honorariums for speakers
- Customary tips for drivers, guides, and hotel staff
- US and Jerusalem based customer service representatives
- Water on the bus
Trip Does Not Include
- International airfare
- Travel insurance-HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Single Supplement-$575
- Anything not explicitly mentioned in the included section
- Individual airport transfers outside of the group transfer time
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary