2018 Dual Narrative Tour of Israel and Palestine sponsored by Hands of Peace
October 22 to November 1, 2018
Deadline to register June 24, 2018
Customized for our supporters, the Hands of Peace 2018 Dual Narrative Tour will offer a combination of rich historical, cultural and spiritual experiences, along with experiences that help define the current political reality. As we travel together, we will engage with people whose personal stories bring both sides of the conflict to life. This trip will challenge us on many levels, but the result will be an increased knowledge of the conflict that will provide travelers with a renewed support and understanding of Hands of Peace and the work that we do.
The total cost of this trip is $3,600. Trip size is limited to 30 participants. Places will be held based on receipt of deposit.
This trip will challenge us on many levels, but the result will be an increased knowledge of this fascinating land and will provide travelers with a deeper understanding of Hands of Peace and the work that we do.
There is an optional Petra, Jordan extension from November 1 – 5, 2018.
If you’re interested in joining the Petra Extension, please contact Shannon Okuonghae at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 349-1554 ext. 303.
Trip Code: HOPx.102218
$3,600 per person
A $300 deposit per person is due to hold your place. By making this deposit you agree to the tour terms and conditions and statement of responsibility so please review them carefully.
The $ 300.00 deposit is due Sunday, June 24, 2018. Final payment is due by Sunday, July 22, 2018.
- 10 Nights lodging at the Dan Panorama Hotels (Tel Aviv & Haifa), and the Legacy Hotel (Jerusalem), or similar accommodations
- 2 Full-time MEJDI-trained guides (1 Israeli & 1 Palestinian)
- Private bus and driver, including one group transfer to Ben Gurion Airport (Tel Aviv) on Day 11
- Breakfast every day
- 14 Additional meals, as indicated on itinerary
- All speakers, sites, and entrance fees
- Customary tips to drivers, guides, and hotel staff
- Dedicated customer service representative in USA and Jerusalem
Trip Does Not Include
- Travel medical or cancellation insurance STRONGLY RECOMMENDED
- Individual airport transfers from Ben Gurion Airport (Tel Aviv) on Day 1
- Optional VIP service at Ben Gurion Airport
- Additional meals, snacks, beverages, and water bottles
- Single Supplement ($710)
- Anything not explicitly mentioned in included section
- Optional Petra extension