Dual Narrative™ Multi-Day Tours
of Israel & Palestine
We’re proud to be offering our award winning Multi-Day Dual Narrative Tours™ nearly every month!
- MEJDI Dual-Narrative Multi-Day Tour of Israel and Palestine_March 2019 — March 17 — 24, 2019
- MEJDI Dual-Narrative Multi-Day Tour of Israel and Palestine_May 2019 — May 26 — June 2, 2019
- MEJDI Dual-Narrative Multi-Day Tour of Israel and Palestine_Sep 2019 — September 8 — 15, 2019
- MEJDI Dual-Narrative Multi-Day Tour of Israel and Palestine_Oct 2019 — October 6 — 13, 2019
- MEJDI Dual-Narrative Multi-Day Tour of Israel and Palestine_Oct-Nov 2019 — October 27 — November 3, 2019
- MEJDI Dual-Narrative Multi-Day Tour of Israel and Palestine_Nov 2019 — November 10 — 17, 2019
- MEJDI Dual-Narrative Multi-Day Tour of Israel and Palestine_Dec 2019 — December 15 — 22, 2019
Explore Israel and Palestine anew, with MEJDI’s industry-first, Dual Narrative Tour™ experience! With this unique trip, travelers see the Holy Land through new eyes, with the help of two local tour guides: one Israeli and one Palestinian.
Rather than provide the same perspective on this diverse destination, your Israeli and Palestinian hosts will ensure you experience the history, culture, and complex reality of the Holy Land like no other traveler:
- Enjoy MEJDI’s Dual Narrative Tour™, a patented, socially-conscious, award-winning approach to travel.
- Guiding in tandem, Israeli and Palestinian guides debate and highlight different political and historical opinions at each site, in an immersive travel experience that takes you behind the doors of mosques, churches, and synagogues, through the halls of Palestinian and Israeli government, into active dig sites, and into the homes of Arab, Jewish, and Druze locals.
- MEJDI’s trained guide-facilitators help open a conversation, answer difficult questions, model friendship through respectful dialogue and disagreement, and give travelers an opportunity to encounter new voices and perspectives.
- Visit all of the must-see sites—the Dome of the Rock, Western Wall, and birthplace of Jesus—plus many new and funsurprises! For example, meet Muslims who live in East Jerusalem, hear the life stories of former combatants, settlers, and refugees, and taste delicious Palestinian and Israeli cuisines, while breaking bread with Jewish and Arab families in their homes.
Through such in-depth, special-access experiences, see the region’s history, religion, politics, and archeology with fresh eyes. Join us, and see why people are talking about MEJDI’s Dual Narrative Tour™—and why it has been featured by TED, National Geographic, the United Nations, and many more!
Open Affinity Group Tours
Interested in joining an already existing MEJDI group tour?
Ideal for couples or those traveling on their own, MEJDI offers many exciting open tours all featuring MEJDI’s exciting destinations, authentic experiences, rare cultural immersion, exclusive access, socially responsible business model, and so much more.
Start exploring our open tours, and get one step closer to making your travel dreams come true!
- Women of the Wall 30th Anniversary Tour of Israel — March 4 — 13, 2019
- The Maryam Activism Tour — March 8 — 17, 2019
- The Desert Calls, Holy Land Beckons: A Women's Journey of Transformation in Israel — March 14 — 23, 2019
- A View Across the Divides: Healing Across the Divides in Israel and the West Bank — March 24 — April 3, 2019
- Journey to the Holy Land — June 22 — 29, 2019
- In the Footsteps of Jesus — July 9 — 17, 2019